Book Name: Xamarin Essentials
Author: Mark Reynolds
File size: 6.5 MB
File format: PDF
Download Xamarin Essentials pdf
Xamarin Essentials Book Description:
Xamarin is a Mono-based suite of products that allows developers to create iOS and Android apps using C# and .NET.
This learning guide is your first port of call to quickly learn Xamarin. Starting with the foundations by understanding the architecture behind Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Android, you will be guided through creating your first Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Android applications. In addition, you will learn how to utilize frameworks such as MvvmCross and Xamarin.Forms to increase the amount of code reuse. To conclude your journey, you will be shown how to develop your own Xamarin apps for distribution.
Xamarin Essentials is the guide to use in order to quickly gain practical working knowledge of developing robust commercial mobile apps using C# and sharing large portions of your code base across iOS and Android apps.
What You Will Learn
- Familiarize yourself with the set of Mono-based commercial products offered by the Xamarin platform
- Get to grips with the architecture behind Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Android
- Develop Xamarin apps using Xamarin Studio and/or Visual Studio
- Create a user interface using Xamarin.iOS Designer
- Build, run, and debug iOS and Android apps
- Increase code reuse using frameworks such as MvvmCross and Xamarin.Forms
- Prepare iOS and Android apps for distribution
Xamarin Studio for Android Programming: A C# Cookbook Xamarin Continuous Integration and Delivery Using MVVM Light with your Xamarin Apps Beginning Xamarin Development for the Mac Xamarin in Action SignalR – Real-time Application Development, Second Edition Beginning F# 4.0, Second Edition Mobile Device Exploitation Cookbook Building Apps for the Universal Windows Platform Beginning Visual Studio for Mac